South Africa Small Group Trip 2024
South Africa Guided Exploration
Jun 16 – 26, 2024
$3,243 per adult
$1974 per child
Prices are per person double occupancy
- Add $1261 to adult rate for private (single) room
- Land only prices (international airfare not included, domestic airfare in Africa prices to be determined.)
Your family-friendly journey starts in Cape Town, the capital and oldest City in South Africa. With its unrivaled natural beauty and rich history, Cape Town is certainly a highlight of Southern Africa.
Immerse yourself in the history of the city with a 3.5 hour tour of Robben Island, and see where Nelson Mandela spent 18 years of his imprisonment. Enjoy the natural attractions of the area from the summit of UNESCO heritage site Table Mountain for a view of the surrounding city and the southernmost tip of Africa.
Explore the charming university town of Stellenbosch surrounded by the vineyards of the Cape Winelands and stunning mountainous nature reserves. Stop in one of the boutiques, cafes, and art galleries that line the picturesque streets or go on a wine tour of the surrounding vineyards.
In Zambia, settle in at the modest Avani Victoria Falls hotel, bordered by Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park for close encounters with Zambia’s amazing wildlife and incredible views of Victoria Falls. These falls are a wonder of nature that should be on every world traveler’s wander list. Enjoy a luxury farewell dinner cruise along the Zambezi River.
From the city of Johannesburg, tour Soweto, the largest Black residential area in South Africa with a township lunch at Sakhuzmi’s Restaurant.
Karongwe Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa is an untamed and tranquil oasis, rich in wildlife and timeless beauty. Sought after Big Five game can be viewed in this vast wilderness and each lodge offers a haven of luxury and indulgence amidst the wilderness. Game drives and walking safaris are guided by superb rangers and trackers, many of whom are native to the land and intimately acquainted with its cultural traditions.
- Guided tour of Robben Island
- Cable car ride to the summit of Table Mountain
- Half-day orientation tour of Cape Town
- Half-day winelands tour in Stellenbosch
- Visit Karongwe Game Reserve in Limpopo
- Tour of Soweto with lunch at Sakhumzi’s Restaurant
- 3 nights in Zambia near Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Luxury dinner cruise on the Zambezi river
- 10 nights’ accommodation based on a sharing basis double occupancy with breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfer with A/C coach in all locations
- Meet & Greet service at CPT and OR Tambo Airport as specified
- 24-hour customer care centre
- Accommodation, transfers, meals, entrance fees and activities as specified
- The services of a qualified English-speaking guide on transfers and day tours
- Hotel and airport porterage
- International flights
- Departure taxes, & fuel surcharges, seat selection
- Personal items
- Optional Tours
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Prices for flights w/in Africa will be advised when this information becomes available
- Tips & gratuities
- Increase in local tax rates
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2pm and check out at 10am)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa/passport handling fees
The Registration Process
Submit the Trip Registration form ASAP to reserve your room and receive an invoice.
The Payment Process
Once you have submitted your registration form, you will receive an invoice with the total cost of the trip.
A $200 per person trip deposit is required upon receipt of your invoice, so please use the link to the Payment Authorization Form at the bottom of the invoice to submit your deposit.
Your tour invoice must be 75% paid by January 10, 2024 and 100% paid by March 10, 2024.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended for this trip.
Please visit this link to receive a quote or call us at 301-384-1519.
- Airfare if purchased is subject to airline cancellation fees and penalties.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Installments, except deposits, are refundable prior to 3/10/24 and 100% non-refundable after this date.
- Prior to 3/10/24 refunds of installment payments will incur a $5.00 processing fee per $100 (e.g. a refund of $500 will be charged a $25 fee). Minimum charge is $5.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- The cost of your travel protection policy is not refundable.