Thailand Small Group Trip (Nov 2022)
Unique Thailand Cultural Experience
November 8 – 16, 2022
$1799.00 per adult*
(per person double occupancy)
- There’s no single supplement fee for Solo Travelers who agree to roommate matching
- Add $419 per adult for Private Room
- Land only prices; round-trip airfare not included, only 3 private rooms available
Join Enlighten Excursions on this Thailand small group trip.
Immerse yourself in Thai culture by sitting for a chat with a young Buddhist monk. Enjoy legendary Thai hospitality in the home of local villagers who will treat us to a traditional khantok dinner.
Pack your sense of adventure and learn to drive a tuk-tuk to take a scenic ride through the Thai country side. Try your hand at Thai cooking in a Thai cooking class. Take a dip in the stunning aquamarine pools beneath the spectacular 7-tiered Erawan Waterfalls. Explore Bangkok on a klong boat ride. You’ll even cross the infamous Bridge on the River Kwai.
Don’t miss this truly unique Thailand small group trip!
- Traditional Thai Home Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Meet with Monks, Chiang Mai
- Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Full Day Tuk Tuk Tour
- Entry Thailand-Burma Railway war museum and train ride
- Visit to Erawan National Park
- Guided tour at Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Dinner on a converted rice barge
- Sunset visit to Doi Suthep monastery
- Explore Bangkok and take a klong boat ride
• Hotel accommodations as stated in detailed itinerary or similar (price based on double occupancy)
• Arrival and Departure Airport Transfer
• Meals indicated on itinerary by (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, or D-Dinner)
• All transport between destinations & to/from included activities
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary in a modern, air-conditioned luxury coach with Wi-Fi on board
• Internal Flights
• Entrance fees as specified
• Local taxes on accommodation and sightseeing tours
• Services of a full time English Speaking Guide for the entire tour
• No single supplement if you want to be matched w/roommate
• Private Room upgrade fee
• International Flights
• Departure Transfer
The Registration Process
Submit the Trip Registration form ASAP to reserve your room and receive an invoice.
The Payment Process
Use Initial Deposit Form to submit deposit & to initiate a payment plan if you’d like.
$350 per person due by March 31, 2022
Deposits are non-refundable but may be applied to future travel with same supplier if more then 60 days notice of cancellation is given.)
Final payments of the full balance are due by August 15, 2022
- Set up an automatic monthly payment plan debited the 15th of each month.
- Make your initial deposit then make other payments at your convenience using the Trip Installment Form.
- Make initial deposit and authorize us to make the final payment on the final payment due date.
Travel insurance is required for this trip.
Please visit this link to receive a quote or call us at 301-384-1519.
Airfare is subject to airline cancellation fees and penalties.
Proof of travel insurance is required to participate in this tour.
The cost of your travel protection policy is not refundable.