Spain & Portugal Group Trip (June 24, 2025)
Experience the Soul of
Spain & Portugal
June 24 – July 6, 2025
(per person double occupancy)
- Add $470 for a Single Private Room
- Land only prices; round-trip airfare not included, only 3 single private rooms available
Spain & Portugal Group Trip
Take an unforgettable journey through the soul of Spain and Portugal with this group tour exclusively designed for the traveler who seeks deep experiences without stretching the wallet.
On this Spain & Portugal group trip passionate passionate local guides will unveil the secrets of Toledo, Granada, Seville, Madrid, Cordoba, Lisbon, and Porto. They are poised to enrich your journey with tales of yesteryears and cultural nuances.
Luxuriate in Spain’s best: Madrid’s cosmopolitan allure, Granada’s historic charm, Cordoba’s Moorish wonders, Seville’s vibrant culture, and Salamanca’s rich heritage.
Immerse yourself in Portugal’s gems: The lively rhythm of Lisbon and the intoxicating beauty of Porto.
Experience authenticity at its finest with a visit to a traditional olive oil farm, complete with tantalizing tastings.
- Tour Toledo, known for art and historical architecture.
- Visit to the 13th-century Alhambra complex in Granada.
- Explore Avila, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and walled city from the 11th century.
- Admire Moorish architecture in Cordoba and Seville.
- Visit picturesque Evora with its white-washed houses, cobble-stone streets, courtyards, & hidden squares.
- Discover Madrid, Spain’s capital city.
- Guided tour of Lisbon, featuring the Belem Tower (UNESCO World Heritage Site) commemorating Vasco de Gama’s expedition.
- Visit Fatima & its world-famous Sanctuary, dedicated to the Virgin Mary
- Explore Porto and its historical cathedral
- Visit a port wine cellar on the Douro River banks.
- Visit to a traditional olive oil farm and enjoy tastings
- Hand-selected accommodations
- 12 breakfasts, 4 dinners
- Guided sightseeing
- Seamless transportation between tour destinations
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
- Complimentary headsets
- Air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi
- Tours specified in itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours
- Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Meals not specified in itinerary & inclusions
- Government imposed fees
The Registration Process
Submit the Trip Registration form ASAP to request a room and receive an invoice.
The Payment Process
Initial non-refundable deposit of $350 per person is due to reserve your room. Use the Initial Deposit Form to submit deposit, reserve your room & to initiate a payment plan if you’d like.
If you opt out of the payment plan you can use the form below for additional installment payments.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended for this trip.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Travel Protection helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss, Medical Expenses and more.
After completing your trip registration you will receive a quote for insurance along with your initial invoice.
Getting Your Flights
If you indicate that you’d like us to purchase your flights we will provide you air quotes on the day you are ready to make the purchase.
If you are buying your own airline tickets, please use the button below to provide your flight information for transfers.
You MUST submit your flight information 45 days prior to travel in order for us to arrange your arrival and departure transfers.
- Space on the Spain & Portugal group trip will be reserved on a first-come first-served basis.
- Group Size is limited to 15 rooms.
- All rates quoted are in US dollars.
- Child rates are the same as adult rates.
- A supplement of $470 applies to single (private) rooms.
- A $350.00 per person non-refundable deposit is due to reserve a room in this group.
- Deposits will be accepted through 8/30/24 or until all spaces are filled whichever comes first.
- Final payments are due before 3/25/2025.
- Name changes after 3/25/2025 incur a $50 change fee.
- Payments after 3/25/2025 incur a $50 per person late fee.
- Trip becomes 100% non-refundable on 3/26/2025.
- This trip and all travel booked through Enlighten Excursions Travel are subject to our terms and conditions found here.