Dreams Riviera Cancun
Set along a natural white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and the crystal-clear Caribbean, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is a luxurious oasis for couples and families. Ideally located close to the excitement of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this AAA Four Diamond resort is an enchanting wonderland of glistening pools and impressive ocean views with unique octagonal-shaped rooms and suites.
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room & concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity.
No wristbands required
All taxes and gratuities included
- Water and land aerobics
- Yoga classes
- Beach and water volleyball
- Cooking, cocktail, dance and Spanish lessons
- Bocce ball and billiards
- Nightly live entertainment
- Big screen movies by the Barefoot area
- Sport fishing
- Climbing pyramid
- Soccer and football
- Weekly beach parties
- Table games
- Beach Olympics
- Mexican bingo
- Theme nights
Explorer’s Club for Kids
Open: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m
Kids ages 3 to 12 can have the time of their lives at the Explorer’s Club – all a part of their Unlimited-Luxury® privileges at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa!
Created especially for youngsters, the club is fully and professionally supervised and filled with adventures and activities that they will enjoy and treasure for a lifetime, while giving parents time on their own to spend vacation time their way. The club can even provide dinner for your kids when you want to enjoy a romantic evening alone!
Activities at the Explorers Club
- Planetarium kid’s theater
- Pyramid-shaped climbing wall
- Splash fountain
- Playground area
- Indoor game room with digital interactive game tables, board games, TVs and video games
- Arts & Crafts
- Piñata competitions
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big-screen movies by the Barefoot area
- Sandcastle contests
- Treasure hunts
Please note that the entire Explorer’s Club staff is American Red Cross certified, both in CPR and First Aid, and parents get a pager should they be needed for any reason.
- Babysitting services are available for adults who’d like to have a quiet romantic evening. Pricing is as follows:
- 1 Child – $15 USD/hour
- 2 Children – $25 USD/hour
- Terms & Conditions
- Due to safety and security regulations, the maximum number of children for 1 babysitter is 2 children.
- After 11pm, $30 USD will be charged for reimbursement purposes for babysitter’s transportation.
- Cancellations must be made within a minimum of 4 hours prior to the service or $20 USD will be charged as a penalty.
- Payment goes directly to the babysitter.
- Requirements: Reservations must be made 24 hours prior at the Concierge Desk, filling a form with general information. Minimum service for babysitter is 3 hours. Services and prices are subject to availability and change. Services are also separate from the Explorer’s Club.